Friday, September 09, 2005

Allow myself to introduce... myself




Mac Here, one of the three co-managers of the Village Tavern. Just thought I'd say hello to both of our committed readers out there. I'm super excited about this blog, if for no other reason than it gives me a way to say whatever I want to, and at least I will feel as if I have an audience. I trust that you'll find the posts on here worth reading, insightful, and most importantly, entertaining to read.

Since you've already met Ek, I'll just say a little bit about myself. I'm a college Graduate from a non-descript private midwestern Christion college in the Chicago suburbs; more importantly it was the home of the Thunder Track & Field Team. As you can see from my photo, I like to re-live the glory days of my career as a Decathlon who competed in Decathletes. I'm currently pursuing a Master's degree in Athletic Training in God's Country, the great state of Tennessee. I just happen to be a die-hard Tennessee Volunteers and Tennessee Titans fan, and my favorite sports to watch are football and basketball. I despise politics because it's, well, too political... so mostly I'll just talk about sports.

That's enough ABOUT me, but pretty soon you'll be hearing more FROM me...

No comments: