Monday, April 21, 2008

Is Anyone Still There?


Does anyone else realize that we have 3 straight posts about video games? I know that the last entry was dated in October, which means it only took me 6 months to figure that out, but that is still unacceptable. I may have to announce my 2nd comeback again (a la MJ with the Wizards) so we can get back to our first love of sports. If we can get 3 legit comments to this post, I'll write about my Masters' experience with Yates. There are some funny stories that I still haven not told about that weekend. If that goes well (big if), I may even find the urge to write about my beloved Hawks in the playoffs for the first time in 9 years, my hopeful plans for the Falcons to draft Glenn Dorsey with the 3rd overall pick this Saturday, and why I feel the Braves are at a crossroads during this season. So get excited (or if you know me, expect this little update to be my last post for the next six months)...

5 comments:

Ek said...

First of all, that picture disgusts me. I've actually been thinking of some stuff to write here, but most of it isn't sports related and honestly its just not a big priority for me right now. But anyway, I'd like to see a Masters article personally, especially if there are any decent stories involved.

Lewis said...

Ek, I have no idea how to label my posts. Can you help me out?

Also, I chose that picture just for you. Mark claims to be a closet Bulls fan, but I knew that it would really bother you.

Ek said...

Go in to edit the post, there should be a field for the labels at the bottom. Once you start typing in something that we've used before, it should show up, or you can make up a new one. That's assuming they haven't changed anything since it has been awhile.

Mac said...

this is four posts. That makes it official. go for it lew, it's time to continue "a tradition, unlike any other". Which is, period, brief renewals of the Village Tavern followed by long periods of inactivity.

Anonymous said...

I love that the three comments have all come from blog contributors. As the first non-blogger, I would love to hear about the Masters ... I would also love to hear about sports teams not based in the greater Atlanta area, so Mark and Ek, step up your game!